SATURDAY SCHOOL GUIDELINES
* Student needs to be at school outside of the Cafeteria, no later than 7:50 am.
* Saturday School hours are 8:00 am – 11:30 am.
* Parents must provide transportation to and from Saturday School. Drop off & pick up is behind buildings 3 & 4.
* Student must wear suitable clothing for outside activities.
* Student must bring academic work to keep them busy. If the student does not bring academic work to work on, work will be provided for them, or they will be asked to leave and no credit will be given for that session.
* All Lake County School Board and Leesburg High School policies in the Code of Conduct apply to Saturday School sessions. Policies include but are not limited to:
*Following Student Dress Code
*No Cell Phones
*No Radios or Headsets
*No Food or Drinks
***Any infraction of the Saturday School rules and guidelines will result in the student being asked to leave and no credit being given for that session.***
***Failure to successfully complete an assigned Saturday School will result in additional Saturday Schools or Suspension from school.***