Jessica Lunsford Act Vendor Compliance Process
The Jessica Lundsford Act (JLA) requires all contracted vendors who are permitted access on school grounds when students are present, who have contact with students, or have access to or control school funds, to undergo a screening process and meet Level 2 screening requirements pursuant to Florida State Statute 1012.32.
1. To become a new vendor for Lake County Schools, please click the Vendor Set Up link above. Each business MUST be an approved Lake County Schools vendor number before fingerprint registration can take place. Please contact Debbie Null, Purchasing Department at (352) 253-6760 if you have any additional questions on how to become an approved vendor.
2. Click the link above to register for fingerprinting and/or to obtain a badge. The link will redirect you to Fieldprint. You will need to create a user name and password. Once logged in, click on 'I know my fieldprint code' to enter in the code to schedule the appointment to be fingerprinted and have a your picture taken for the badge. The cost for fingerprinting and obtaining a badge will be $86.50.
3. If you have undergone the screening process after July 1, 2007 and have met the Level 2 requirements in another Florida school district, your information will be posted on the Florida Shared School Results (FSSR) System. Therefore, you will be not be required to be fingerprinted again. To obtain the uniform, statewide badge, click the link above to schedule your appointment to have your picture taken for the badge. The cost for obtaining only a badge will be $10.00.
4. Two forms of ID are required at the time of fingerprinting:
A. Acceptable Primary IDs include:
· State-Issued Driver’s License
· State-Issued Non-Driver’s License ID Card
· US Passport
· Military Identification Card
· Work Visa with Photo
B. Acceptable Secondary IDs include:
· Credit/Debit Car
· Bank Statement
· Electric Bill
· Birth Certificate
· Citizenship or Naturalization Certificate